Tee Times & Rates
Tee Time Policy
If you wish to cancel your reservation, we request that you do so at least 24 hours before the start of your round. When reserving a tee time you will be required to provide a credit card to secure the reservation. At no time is your credit card being charged, unless you purchase a prepaid round. Cancellations inside the 24 hour cancellation window are subject to being charged to the credit card at the published rate for the tee time. No Shows will be charged at the full published rate for that particular tee time.
The Fine Print…
- The Minimum Age to rent a motorized golf cart is 18 Years of Age.
- All Golfers must sign a Motorized Golf Cart Rental contract in order to use a motorized golf cart. User(s) is(are) responsible for cart damage/condition.
- Proper Identification and a major credit card is required when renting a motorized golf cart. A credit card authorization may be required as a security deposit for any damage or loss to the golf cart.
- Weekend Rates will apply to those Holidays which may fall on a Weekday.
- All Tee Times will require a Credit Card to secure a reservation. No Shows will be billed at the published rate for the tee time reserved.
- Rain checks shall be issued at the discretion of Management.
- All carts must be returned after scheduled round, last carts are due in by time posted in Golf Shop and with Starter.